- Umoxi Managers available from 7am to 8pm, by mobile phone or by email on weekdays. Outside this timetable, the bank provides a direct telephone helpline
- There are special Umoxi offices for exclusive client services and that guarantee your privacy and priority in Luanda (Branch or the Mutamba Agency) and Talatona (Branch or Dolce Vita Agency)
- Aware of how busy our clients are, Umoxi managers are available for visits to clients
- We advise on your day-to-day financial management
- We facilitate the creation and management of your savings as well as structuring controls over your expenditure
- We provide access to exclusive Umoxi products as well as to a range of non-financial products
- First hand access to art and culture
- Differentiated Direct Channels
- Diverse benefits such as attractive rates for term deposits and leasing, special insurance offers, among others
- Monthly newsletter containing market information and product offers
To become a Umoxi client, you need a monthly income of over a certain amount paid into your current account or to maintain an average account balance above the stipulated amount for three months.
For further information, please phone (+244) 925 740 506 / (+244) 937 127 606 / (+244) 932 131 213 / (+244) 929 670 757 (Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm) or send an email to email@example.com.