The future belongs to children who know how to save
Junior Savings Account – A little here and a little there, save for the future step by step
The Junior Savings Account helps families prepare the futures of their children right from the very first day.
For the youngest, this shows how they may save for whatever they most like while nurturing a sense of the value for money and the importance of saving.
- A current account remunerated at 7% (TANB rate) right through to adulthood and irrespective of the balance or any withdrawals
- Quarterly payment of interest
Whenever opening the account with at least 25,000 Kz, pay in at least 5,000 Kz monthly and do not make any withdrawals, you are eligible for:
- A 1% bonus in the first quarter
- An annual birthday bonus of 0.5% on your own special day
- A Christmas bonus of 0.5% in December
- Program for ongoing transfers from any bank account in accordance with your means*
- Change or cancel this savings program at any time
- Invite your family members and godparents to contribute towards the savings of your children given that cash gift deposits may be made at any time, whether occasionally or regularly
*With no minimum amount and no charge when carried out through EconomicoNet.
Account free of any account maintenance fees
Requires a minimum of 5,000 Kz
This allows for occasional or regular payments of 2,500 Kz or more, adjustable over time in keeping with your ability to save
Early access is possible without any interest rate penalties
Junior Savings Account – Save now to reach further
Just as your children grow bigger, so do their dreams and projects. The Junior Savings Account helps families prepare for the futures of their younger members guaranteeing them savings for the tomorrows to come.
Take this opportunity to program and plan the savings of your children and adapt them according to the fluctuations in your household budget. Saving well, we all grow up better.
TANB rate* of 7%, with interest paid quarterly
Payment of savings incentive bonuses**
Opening bonus: 1% (minimum of 500 Kz)
Account holder anniversary bonus: 0.5% (minimum of 500 Kz)
Whenever you open the account with at least 25,000 Kz, pay in at least 5,000 Kz monthly and do not make any withdrawals, the account benefits from;
- A first quarter bonus of 1%
- Anniversary bonus of 0.5% in your child’s birthday month
- Christmas bonus of 0.5% every December
- Program regular savings with transfers from any account in accordance with your means*
- You may change or cancel the savings program at any time
- Invite your family and godparents to contribute towards your child’s savings as gifts may be made directly through any bank, whether sporadically or regularly
*Without any minimum total and cost-free whenever carried out through EconomicoNet.
Account exempt from any account maintenance fees
Available as from 5,000 Kz
This allows for occasional or regular deposits of any amounts over 2,500 Kz, adjustable over time, in accordance with your abilities to save
Early withdrawals free of any interest rate penalties