Workplace accident insurance guarantees against any eventual liabilities of the employer entity for accidents occurring to their employees over the course of performing their professional activities.
The scope of this insurance guarantees the payment of pensions in cases of death or permanent incapacity, compensation for temporary incapacity, funeral costs following the death of staff members and the compensation necessary to re-establishing the physical state and working capacity of any employee, such as hospital treatment, medical costs and functional or prosthetic rehabilitation.
Compulsory Insurance with Advantages for the Company
- Transfer the liabilities of the employer entity for the obligatory costs arising out of workplace accidents
- Ensuring specialist assistance to employees, necessary and appropriate to their recovery to a full active life and minimising the length of time absent
Advantages for the Employee
- Guaranteeing a pension to the family in case of death or to the employee in case of invalidity or permanent incapacity
- Receiving a compensatory payment in case of temporary incapacity, enabling employees to continue meeting their responsibilities
- Meeting the costs of any treatment and recovery procedures resulting from the workplace accident