Insurance against workplace accident guarantees against any eventual liabilities of the employing entity for accidents involving their members of staff in the performance of their professional activities.
The guaranteed scope of this insurance policy extends to the payment of pensions in cases of death or permanent incapacity, compensation for temporary incapacity, funeral costs following the death of staff members and the compensation necessary to re-establishing the physical state and working capacity of any employee, such as hospital treatment, medical costs and functional or prosthetic rehabilitation.
Advantages for your company
- Reduce absenteeism, providing your members of staff with quality medical care at reduced costs
- Boost the loyalty and motivation of your staff
Advantages for members of staff
- Guaranteeing unforeseen medical costs such as those arising from surgery or extended periods of hospitalisation
- Having the security to always be able to provide the best treatment for your family should any unfortunate event happen
- Guaranteeing the best medical care through the possibility to access private clinics and doctors